We understand that everyone's case has different needs, and are determined to meet those needs by providing flat-fee services and appointments outside of traditional working hours.
As a Hialeah lawyer, I can work to provide the reliable and efficient legal services you need to succeed in South Florida. The Law Office of Arianna M. Mendez, PLLC emphasizes excellence, integrity, and perseverance, and I am committed to doing everything possible to deliver the results you deserve in your case. No matter your background or circumstances, I have the skills, knowledge, and resources to provide the guidance you need when navigating many types of legal situations.
I always put my clients first and explore every possible avenue when considering how best to approach a case. My practice can assist you in matters of civil litigation, real estate law, election law, business law, and probate. I can also help you explore alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
Understanding that her clients have very diverse needs, Attorney Mendez is available to meet with clients outside of traditional working hours and even on the weekend.
Attorney Mendez meets every challenge head-on and adapts her strategy to meet the everchanging demands of her clients' cases.
Transparency with her clients is a top priority for Attorney Mendez. She is exceptionally honest and will always put her clients' needs first.
Attorney Mendez is committed to providing excellent customer service to her clients and promises they can always contact her directly with any questions they may have.
Committed to Providing Accessible Services
I understand that no two clients are the same, and my firm is flexible and compassionate to each case’s unique needs. I consequently offer flexible scheduling and am able to meet with clients after-hours and on the weekends. Same-day appointments (virtual or in-person) are also available if you need immediate assistance.
My firm also offers flat fee services in several of our practice areas, including probate. If you need assistance drafting a will, help to review a non-compete agreement, or representation at a civil injunction hearing, for example, I can provide a quote of what these services will cost during your initial consultation.
I champion excellence, integrity, and perseverance in every area of my practice. I will always be honest and transparent about our options in handling any case and will always be forthright in explaining what strategy I believe will be most effective. I am also prepared to adjust our approach in real time as your case evolves. No matter what obstacles you face, I am ready to fight for you.
I am committed to providing exceptional levels of customer service to each of my clients. When you hire my firm, I will work closely with you throughout my handling of your case. I will always be available to answer your questions, address your concerns, and provide case updates. My firm always puts your needs first and will work to ensure you are always satisfied with your representation.
Christopher Alvarez Firm Administrator
The Law Office of Arianna M. Mendez, PLLC assists individuals and businesses across a wide variety of practice areas. No case is too large or complex for my firm.
As a Hialeah, FL attorney, I can assist you with:
- Civil Litigation. Get fierce representation in and out of the courtroom. I can assist you with breach of contract claims, breaches of fiduciary duty, partnership disputes, and more.
- Election Law. Obtain the regulatory support you need. I can help you address issues of voting rights, ballot measures, and election financing.
- Mediation and Arbitration. Explore alternative dispute resolutions and resolve a conflict without going to court. I am well-versed in helping clients navigate mediation and arbitration.
- Title Issues and Real Estate Law. Take your residential or commercial real estate transaction from contract to close. I can also help resolve title defects.
- Appeals and Litigation Support. Build a compelling appeal with professional legal assistance. I can guide you through each step of the Florida appellate process.
- Probate. Settle and close your loved one’s estate as efficiently as possible. I can assist you in resolving many types of probate obstacles, including issues of estate administration and will contests.
- Business Law. Partner with a knowledgeable advocate invested in your success. I can assist your company with entity formation, contracting, dispute resolution, corporate governance, and more.
We offer same day, virtual appointments at times that are convenient for you! Complimentary valet services are available at our office.
When you first meet with me as part of your complimentary initial consultation, I will carefully evaluate every facet of your case, answer your questions, and work to understand your goals. With your specific objectives in mind, I will work to identify creative solutions and review the options available to you. My goal is to help you make informed decisions about how we approach your case, and you will continue to have direct access to me as we move forward.
Discuss your case with an experienced Hialeah, FL lawyer today by contacting me online or calling (786) 442-2984. I provide legal services in English and Spanish.